Pages

Featured Post

Welcome

Welcome! Hi, I'm Chagall Sierra , known in Toronto as "Voice of an Angel" for my ethereal, heartfelt soprano. This is a co...

Monday, January 11, 2016

My Creator (2015)

FAWM 2015

My Creator (03 - Lyrics - Feb 1)

2015-02-01 @ 01:20pm
tags: christian gospel folk

Lyrics

My redeemer lifted me, gave me strength where I was weak
Formed the stars and the seas
Made the flowers and the bees

[Chorus]
My creator loves me even beyond death
Love gives me breath
What a love that made me
Such a love which saved me
Tenderly, mightily, eternally
My creator

My deliverer made my heart, gave me courage, gave me art
Freedom in a fresh start
From despair I now depart

My provider knows my soul, made me beautiful and whole
For every thing there is a role
From the mountain to the foal

No comments:

Post a Comment