Pages

Featured Post

Welcome

Welcome! Hi, I'm Chagall Sierra , known in Toronto as "Voice of an Angel" for my ethereal, heartfelt soprano. This is a co...

Friday, November 9, 2018

Mask (FAWM 2018)

Mask

2018-03-01 @ 04:57am
tags: metal
Being targeted by a narcissistic sociopath on top of being disabled is not fun.

Lyrics

Oh see here's the show
Master of disguise
Damnation lurks in the flickering
Shadowy silent silver eyes

Chorus:
Why can't you all see
Through his mask that he wears to deceive
Am I the only one
To pass the test and prove humanity's reprieve

Oh look there he goes
God's gift to women
Thinks he owns you just for existing
Sycophant sickness surrounds him

Bridge:
I'm not his angel to sacrifice
Don't have to listen to those lies
I never said I was a saint
Only Jah's will decides my fate

Tearing me down will
Never build him up
That angel is twisted and fallen
Deviant despair devouring

Comments

  • Lady C - 2018-03-01 @ 05:10am
    I think the analogy of the mask is very fitting here. I also love the alliteration you use at the end of each stanza! Very creative and unique in this context. i Can't wait to hear this one! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment