Pages

Featured Post

Welcome

Welcome! Hi, I'm Chagall Sierra , known in Toronto as "Voice of an Angel" for my ethereal, heartfelt soprano. This is a co...

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Invocation (2003)

Invocation
"Life Lives On"
2003
Chagall

Chant and invocation to the four elements.

Lyrics:

I am that which in life must die
I am that which in life lives on

I am fast rushing air
Dawn light unfolding like a prayer
I am sunlight on the wing
With ancient knowledge I do sing

I am the sacred pyre
Ashes to ashes, fire to fire
I am the flame that fills the night
I am the spark of inner sight

I am the water's swell
Womb of the ocean, wishing well
I am the wisdom of the deep
And it's secrets I do keep

I am the fertile earth
Matter, creation, death, rebirth
I am the force that grows the corn
I am the heart, the soul reborn

I am that which in life must die
I am that which in life lives on

No comments:

Post a Comment