Pages

Featured Post

Welcome

Welcome! Hi, I'm Chagall Sierra , known in Toronto as "Voice of an Angel" for my ethereal, heartfelt soprano. This is a co...

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Empy Space (2005)

Empty Space
2005
Chagall

The music to this was actually a jazzy piano ballad. Didn't know I had it in me.

Lyrics:

Night falls
Black as raven's wing
How I wonder if
I did the right thing
Letting you go, you know
Letting you go

The empty space beside me haunts me in bed,
I wish the pillow wore the shape of your head
Now that you're gone I try as I might
Now that you're not here I seem to have lost my fight

Soul calls
From the depths of me
Iridescent
Core of mystery
Will you restore your joy
Will you restore

The empty space beside you haunts you all day
You wish that I was there to join in your play
Now that you're gone you know what you left behind
Now that you're not here I'm always on your mind

Heart calls
In the dead of night
So far to go
To set things right
Now that we know, honey
Now that we know

No comments:

Post a Comment